Life School has established new guidelines this year for purchasing tickets for all athletic events. To purchase tickets, please proceed to the home page and click on the “ticket” button in the top right corner.
- All tickets must be bought in advance. There will be NO sales at the gate.
- Any students under 9th grade CANNOT enter without an adult supervising them. Any student under the 9th grade must remain supervised by the parent/guardian for the duration of the game.
- Seating capacity is limited to 50% due to social distancing
- There will be NO re-entry for any reason if you leave.
- The “tickets” link on our website will be available for the visiting team and sent to the visiting school before the scheduled contest.
- Once tickets are SOLD OUT online, NO tickets remain. No tickets will be sold at the gate.
- Tickets for all events will have a strict limit of 4 tickets per purchase.
LHSOC Football Games
- Capacity will be 500 for the home school. This is based on the stadium seats and the 50% capacity rule. The band/drill teams have a section designated for them, which is not included in this capacity. They will not need a ticket for entrance as normal.
• Capacity will be 250 for the visiting school. The band/drill teams have a section designated for them, which is not included in this capacity. They will not need a ticket for entrance, as normal.
• Varsity Tickets will go on sale for the following individuals on days listed below (4 ticket max):
o Monday 8:00am -Varsity participants families only (varsity football, band, drill-team, cheerleaders, student trainers, flag team).
o Tuesday 8:00am All other including student body and fans without participating students.
• Sub-varsity/MS tickets will all be on a first come, first serve basis and will go on sale one week prior to the
LHSOC Volleyball Games
- • Capacity will be 125 for the home school. This is based on the stadium seats and the 50% capacity rule.
• Capacity will be 125 for the visiting school.
• Tickets will go on sale one week prior to the scheduled event.
• There will be general admission tickets only for High School. Each ticket is good for any JV and Varsity games. Any Middle School ticket purchased is good for 7th or 8th grade.
• The gym will not be cleared between games. A general admission ticket is good for all High School games and all Middle School games played on any given night.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact:
High School Athletic Coordinator – Brandon Phillips (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Middle School Athletic Coordinator – Walida Hewitt (email@example.com)