SPECTATOR GUIDELINES FOR LIFE SCHOOL ATHLETIC FACILITIES
• Spectators are required to self-screen for COVID-19 symptoms as outlined by TEA and UIL. Spectators must be symptom free before arriving at Life School athletic facilities.
• Masks or face coverings are required as you enter, exit and move around the athletic facility as it is outlined in the Life School COVID-19 Risk Mitigation Plan.
• Spectators are required to practice social distancing spacing out 6-feet as you enter, exit, move around facility and as you sit in the stands.
• Students in 8th grade and under must be accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older.
• No passes will be accepted at the gate.
• Spectators are not allowed on the field or court of play before, during or after the game.
• Spectators must leave at the conclusion of the contest; the facility will close shortly after the game ends.
High School Athletic Coordinator – Brandon Phillips (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Middle School Athletic Coordinator – Walida Hewitt (email@example.com)