Life School Oak Cliff
- Due to the Dallas County order that was passed on Thursday, July 16th, all summer strength and conditioning workouts, practices and scheduled games at Life School Oak Cliff will be suspended until Sept. 8th. At that time, Life School plans to resume sports within TEA and UIL Guidelines for those that wish to participate (these can be found in the links below). Fall sports schedules will be updated as changes are currently being made to stay in compliance with the Dallas County order.
- There will be no tryouts for fall sports until after Sept 8th. Volleyball will be the only fall sport with tryouts and information will come as these dates and times are set.
- We are currently working on revised schedules for high school volleyball, cross country and football.. Practices will resume on Sept. 8th but this is subject to change.
- At this time we plan to offer middle school sports, there are just many details to work out with our opponents and scheduling. Middle school students that plan to play sports will need to sign-up for the athletic period even though we are currently in remote learning. Middle School students will not attend an actual face-to-face athletic period during remote learning time. Once face-to-face learning resumes for the district, middle school athletes would attend the athletic periods during the school day.
- Many of the same guidelines will be in place for the fall that we had during the summer including daily screenings, daily temp checks, masks required for athletes and coaches, social distancing, hand washing stations, cleaning and disinfection of equipment after groups rotate through stations.
If you have any questions, please reach out to the athletic office at (214) 376-8200 ext 136
High School Athletic Coordinator- Brandon Phillips, firstname.lastname@example.org
Middle School Athletic Coordinator- Walida Hewitt, email@example.com
- Life School will follow the Updated UIL COVID-19 Risk Mitigation Guidelines
- 2020 Fall UIL Athletics Update